Friday, October 12, 2012

it's the little things...

Sometimes it's just the little things that make me smile.  Tonight was one of those things.  Everyone always says Saige is my mini-me.  She looks like me (especially pictures from when I was younger) and she acts a lot like I do (except with a lot more sass.  I don't have as much sass in my entire body as she does in one finger, ha).  Tonight she came into my room complaining she had a stomach ache.  The girl was just in her underwear, she hates pajamas.  Well, given it's 42 degrees right now (and weather.com says it "feels like 37 out") I informed her that she needed to put some clothes on.  While she was arguing with me a thought popped into my head.  Whenever I'm in bed at night and I'm too cold/don't have warm enough pajamas on, I get a stomach ache and feel nauseous.  No idea why that happens, but thats how I've always been since I can remember.   I told her about this and told her she just needed to try to put some clothes on for me and to see what happens.  She put on pants and a long sleeved shirt and no less than 10 minutes later she was out cold.  Guess that helped her stomach ache.  She really is a lot like me!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment