Tuesday, July 27, 2010

fresh start

I've been in the livejournal world for so long that I've got virtually no friends left on there ... so, it was time to move to something more "adult"!

I don't generally blog about any topic in particular, just whatever is going on in that brain of mine at the time, so scattered and jumbled posts are generally my style.

I guess I should post a little about myself on here just to get the ball rolling. Lets see, I'm 27, I have a 4 year old daughter (who will be 5 in two weeks - where did the time go?) named Saige. I work in a daycare that I've been at for the past 8 years. I have great friends and great family. My hobbies .... lets see. I love to read ... pretty much anything I can get my hands on. If i'm not into it by the middle of the book, it goes back on the shelf never to be finished. One of my favorite places to be in the world is on a big comfy couch with a book in the middle of Barnes & Noble. I love love LOVE music. I can immediately relate a lyric to any given situation in life. I'm more of a homebody then a partier. I'd rather be at home with a book or a friend then out somewhere loud and crowded. I guess that makes me kind of an old soul, but I'm ok with that. Most of my time is spent with Saige (which is how it should be obviously). I'm not in a relationship and haven't been for a while ... and don't see myself being in one any time soon haha. I'm going on my first real vacation (at 27 years old, pathetic i know) to disney world in two weeks for Saige's birthday, so I'm super excited about that. My first plane ride ... yikes.

Well, that about wraps me up for now...hopefully I'll keep up with this! :)

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm an old soul too! And I have NEVER been to Disney so bring me back a postcard! :)

    ReplyDelete