Thursday, July 29, 2010

it's always something

so I drive around today and my car's fine. after work i decide to take saige to the mall to get her an early birthday gift (unicorn crocs) and get some dinner. on the way home my car starts bucking and shaking and not driving right. of course that threw me into a panic attack because i had saige with me so i immediately call pat. i get my sister to pick me up and leave my car in valley forge park. pat comes down and drives my car home (thankfully, there's no way i could have done it) and he thinks it's the coil (whatever that means?) and he's going to fix it tomorrow. thank goodness, he really does come in handy, no matter how much crap we give him. thankfully i'll be able to take my mom's car to work tomorrow, so at least i'll be able to get around. well, at least saige is really enjoying her new crocs! we bought her backpack and lunch box for when she starts kindergarten in a few weeks too ... i still can't believe it! :( I can't believe she grew up so fast! time needs to slow down a little bit. well, it's time to end my crazy day on a positive note ... jersey shore!! haha, i love my reality trash!

No comments:

Post a Comment