Wednesday, July 28, 2010

the never-ending case of the whines ..

Don't get me wrong, I love saige more than I could ever love anything .. but this week she's really trying my patients haha. She started bible camp two weeks ago which is during nap time. This means she no longer takes a nap during the day. I figured this was a good time to start breaking her of a nap because once she starts kindergarten she won't nap anymore anyway. Well, I think the combination of no nap and being outside/active most of the day is taking a huge toll on her. So far every day this week when we've come home from work she's been whining SO much, and she's actually fallen asleep twice on the couch at like 5:30 which never happens. I'm at a loss as to how to fix this. I could just take her out of bible camp and let her nap instead, but she really loves bible camp so that would upset her if she couldn't do that anymore. No idea what to do in this situation! I'm hoping Thursday and Friday go a bit better, I'm not sure how much more whining I can deal with!

No comments:

Post a Comment