Tuesday, January 4, 2011

day 2...

another day of eating right and exercising under my belt!  i still feel so full with eating all of this food, but i'm doing it haha.  I also decided how i'm going to work on my running.  I'm only running a mile right now.  That doesn't seem like a lot, i know, but hear me out.  I'm running a mile until i get it down to 10 minutes a mile. then i'll start to increase my distance.  i figure if i do that, then i'll be giving my body time to get used to the idea of running and adapting to it, making me more likely to develop back into positive running habits?  who knows, it could be an awful idea, but i'm giving it a shot.  what do you think?

otherwise not much is new really.  my bedroom is being attacked by stink bugs tonight for some reason.  don't they know it's like 30 degrees outside?  geez, go away already, it's january!  work was actually ok today.  i had pretty good help today and that always makes a huge difference.  we'll see how tomorrow goes, i'm sure it will go back to sucking.  it was nice while it lasted.

i'm going to start reading a book tonight.  i go in these spurts where i read all the time, and then i stop.  i want to get in the habit of reading for at least a half an hour each night.  i think i spend entirely too much time on the computer and watching tv.  reading always relaxes me as well, and i've been having some serious trouble falling asleep at night (which lead me to waking up late today, lame) so i'm hoping that reading more will result in me falling asleep easier.  i usually fall asleep with a book in my hand when i read haha, so keep your fingers crossed that it works!

hope everyone's having a great start to their new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment