Tuesday, January 18, 2011

organization

In an attempt to organize my life, I made myself a chart.  I'm one of those "visual" people who really needs to be able to SEE something to get me to do it.  Otherwise I find myself ignoring what needs to be done and scraping by with the bare minimum .. resulting in me being unhappy with my room and other areas of the house.  I decided to list the task that needed to be done, the date that I should have it completed by, and then a blank to fill in the date of the day it was actually completed.  That way I have to be responsible for what I've done or haven't done.  I'll hate having to write in a date that admits I failed, haha, so hopefully this will keep me motivated.  This whole thing may seem ridiculous to some, but, whatever works right?  What do you guys do to get, and stay organized?


1 comment:

  1. my room is so much smaller than i'm used to that I can't help but to keep it organized. haha.

    good luck hun! i'm sure you'll complete your tasks!

    ReplyDelete