Monday, January 17, 2011

a lot about nothing...

As I write this blog (which has no particular direction it's going in, so I apologize ahead of time for the rambling) it's snowing again.  I've lived in Pennsylvania my entire life, and I remember getting a decent amount of snow when I was a little girl, but in recent years not a whole lot.  This past year?  RIDICULOUS!  I think it's beautiful, but i'm so sick of driving in it!  Tonight is 1-4 inches and then turning to sleet/freezing rain.  Saige already has a 2 hour delay for school tomorrow.  Driving into work at 7 am should be fantastic.  ugh!  Ok, I'm done throwing my temper tantrum now, but enough is enough sheesh.

Anyway ... I should probably update, but I don't really have much to update about.  My weekend was the same as usual.  I had Saige all weekend so I didn't do a whole lot.  Went to the fox like I usually end up doing on Saturday nights.  Ate, hung out, and watched football.  Sunday I grocery shopped in the morning and then did laundry and watched football.  Are we seeing a pattern with my weekend?  haha.  Oh yeah, Friday was my mom's birthday.  I also ended up with bronchitis friday so I stayed home from work and went to the doctors, but later that night myself, Saige, my sister, hinkle, and my mom all went to Maggianos for her birthday dinner.  She had never been, so we took her there.  The food was delicious as always.  After that we all just sat around the house til like 12;30 hanging out and talking.  I just realized I reviewed my weekend from sunday-friday instead of friday-sunday.  interesting, ha.  I blame my nighttime cough syrup :)

I don't think I've got much more to talk about here really.  I should probably go to bed now because I have a feeling tonight may be a long night.  Saige is coughing a lot and that always means no sleep for me! the work of a parent is never done I suppose...goodnight everyone.

1 comment:

  1. ooo yummy dinner!

    we need a date night asap!!!

    i want to have you, hinkle and whoever to my place for dinner sometime as well.

    miss/love you!

    ReplyDelete