Monday, January 3, 2011

day one..

I actually ran today!  granted I only did a mile, but i figured if i started out slowly then i'd gradually increase and maybe stick with it better?  who knows.  all i know is i ran a mile.  and my legs are killing me.  and i've never felt so out of shape.  but, i'm going to keep going!  i think i can, i think i can haha.  anyway, yeah so i forgot just how MUCH food you have to eat when you're eating healthy.  im' using my sparkpeople app today to track all of the food i'm eating, and i'm having a snack now because i'm still not up to all the levels i should be at for the day.  i'm not a huge eater so i feel like i might explode.  it's funny how making poor food choices just sets you back so much.  if i would have just kept eating the amount of food that i usually eat, but eat good thing then i wouldn't be in this predicament to begin with.  oh well.  that being said i ate well today and resisted snacking even though my day at work sucked, so i was impressed with myself.  i already made/packed my food for the day tomorrow adn pulled out ground beef for dinner, and i'm planning to get another run in tomorrow, so i'm getting there.  slowly but surely i'm getting there.

1 comment: