Sunday, January 9, 2011

to do list for the year...starting today

Now, these aren't resolutions.  These are things that I need to do, and WILL do, hopefully sooner than later this year.  If I write them down for all to see, then maybe I'll feel a bit more accountable for them haha.  We'll see.


  • GET THIS ROOM CLEAN! and keep it clean!  - I'm such a slob when it comes to my bedroom.  Seriously, you'd think i'm like 15 again or something.  I just never feel motivated to do it.  I start it and then never finish, and then it just gets worse.
  • DE-CLUTTER!  this goes with cleaning the room.  stop holding on to stuff I'm never going to use.  This room isn't that big, gotta get rid of the stuff I don't need/use.
  • exercise, exercise, exercise - we've been over this, no need to beat a dead horse with a stick
  • less computer time, more reading time - also been over this
  • less facebook updating.  that sounds stupid, but the other day i went back to the beginning of my facebook (nov 2004 haha) and it took FOREVER, because I update about stupid stuff all the time.  
  • come out of my comfort zone.  i started this one already.  Last night I called some old woman about a house for Hinkle.  I used to be terrified of ordering food on the phone so thats huge for me hahhaa.  
  • use sunday's to get things done.  Sure, if I don't have Saige I'm going to sleep in, BUT after i wake up I need to get going and get stuff done (I type this as i lay in bed on a sunday at 11 am ..see what I mean? haha)
  • make more of an effort to talk to more friends more often.  I talked to like, 3 people on a "regular" basis.  I need to get out there and make more of an effort. 
  • keep my car clean!  gosh that thing is a mess.  no matter how hard I try, I destroy it hahaha.  
I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but thats good enough for now.  now it's time to get out of bed and actually do something haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment