Sunday, January 9, 2011

dreaming...

This post was inspired by Life as a Jane Doe and her fantastic post about what kind of things she wants to buy for spring! :)

As I looked at all of her really cute things she posted, it got me day dreaming and picturing myself wearing clothes like that.  I can't really wear that stuff now because of my weight.  Well, I mean I could, but it wouldn't be as flattering as if I were less lumpy :)  So, I got more excited and motivated to lose this weight before it gets warm out so I can buy cute stuff this year!  I started looking around online and found some cute stuff that I'm excited to be able to buy (and fit in to) for the upcoming spring season.  Now I just need to lose this weight! :)



Charlotte Russe Feelin Fancy Lace Top





AND! i want to look better in this swim suit!



thats all....thanks for hanging around for my dreaming haha

1 comment:

  1. i was checking out AE.com today during a quick break at work! saw some GREAT stuff that i would love to look fab in! might have do a similar post. smart ladies!

    btw have you watched "i used to be fat" ??? love it!!! i bet you would too! and i thought you looked great in the swim suit this summer can't wait to see what you can do! :)

    ReplyDelete