Sunday, August 1, 2010

feeling overwhelmed..

I'm leaving for my first REAL vacation on saturday morning. We're going to disney world for saige's birthday for the week. I'm so excited but I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. I've never really had to pack before for a long trip so far away. I've also never been on an airplane. I know everything will be fine but I'm feeling a bit anxious. I feel a bit silly since I'm 27 years old and have never done anything in my life haha. My vacations always just involved going to the beach somewhere along the New Jersey coast. All that being said, I am SUPER excited to be getting away for a week and very excited to see saige's face as she experiences disney world. I'm excited for myself to experience disney world! I'm excited to be sharing it all with great family and friends. Anyone have any tips/advice for a trip to disney world?

1 comment:

  1. My advice would to be just relax and have a great time!!! Enjoy the magic kingdom :)

    ReplyDelete