Sunday, August 15, 2010

our stay at the house of mouse...

I just got back yesterday from a week long vacation in disney world! well, we stayed at a house outside of disney, but it still counts haha. the house was nice ... except for the world's most uncomfortable mattress that we're sure was from the 1970's on the bed haha. the house was a little crowded but it was ok. Otherwise it was a blast! trish, saige and I had 5 day park hopper passes and we definitely used all 5 days. We saw lots of shows, and I got to go on space mountain (which i loved!). We were there for saige's 5th birthday on the 8th, so we got her all dolled up at the bibbidi bobbidi boutique (she dressed as belle) and then went to lunch at cinderella's round table in the castle for a lunch with the princesses. The food was DELICIOUS and the whole experience was really neat. She got to meet all of the princesses there and have her pictures taken with them all. Throughout the week she met a lot of characters and had them all sign her little autograph book. We went to a few of the parades throughout the week. The electrical parade was the coolest! And the fireworks over the castle were beautiful! that was definitely one of my favorite parts of disney. We went to all of the parks (epcot, mgm, animal kingdom, and magic kingdom) but the magic kingdom was our favorite. I enjoyed the countries at epcot .. got some gelato from "italy" that was to die for hah. we ate at the rainforest cafe outside of animal kindgom one night. that was fun, I had never been there before. saige was afraid of the animals when they started making noise though haha. it's pretty hard to sum up the entire week because we did so much, but it was a great vacation. I could never live there though, too humid and I couldn't deal with all of the random rainstorms all week haha. I'm thankful that trish, cait, and dan came with us, that defintely added to the fun. I'll leave you with a few pictures and I'm sure I'll add to this as I remember more, I just wanted to jot some stuff down quickly while I was thinking about doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment