Wednesday, August 4, 2010

what a day....

did you ever have a day where you felt like no matter how much you tried, things wouldn't get better, but just continued getting worse?! Welcome to my day! We started off the day by waking up late (always frustrating, but got to work on time surprisingly). Work was TERRIBLE. It was just one of those days where you wanted to either be invisible, or just leave and forget it happened. Then I come home with Saige and she's MISERABLE. I mean crying, whining, giving me the stink eye miserable. I hate hate hate "no nap attitude". I'm stressed out over getting ready for vacation, especially since I found out I have to work friday night til 9 this afternoon. My flight's leaving at like 8:30 am Saturday. I somehow have to get all of the washing and packing and what not done by Friday night. And on top of it all...did you ever just feel like sometimes you're being used? Like, I'm sure thats not the case, and I'm sure I'm just emotional ... but, I just hate how I feel right now. Whatever, I'm going to crawl in bed and try to forget this day ever happened and hope for a better day tomorrow. Thats really all I can do right?

No comments:

Post a Comment