Monday, August 23, 2010

miserable...

I've been feeling not so hot off and on throughout the past weekend. Nothing major, a little nauseous here and there so I took it kind of easy this weekend (not that I really do much anyway, ha). saturday i dropped saige off at her grandparents house, then went school shopping for her. had lunch with both of my parents (which was weird because we haven't done that in, oh, 11 years, since they've been separated since 1999) then came home and laid around. I went over to hinkle's house around 6, sat on the couch and passed out til about 7, took him to the fox then went back to my house and laid around some more. I picked him up around 10:30, dropped him at his house and went back to bed at my house. Still didn't feel that great but eventually fell asleep. Sunday i woke up feeling ok. I went to breakfast with jessica at irish joe's downtown and then we went to see Vampires Suck. Really enjoyed the movie, as a twilight diehard it was funny to see them making fun of it haha. After that I came home to a surprise visit from the comcast guy who was apparently scheduled to put in a house line that I had no idea about. At least he was pleasant and attractive to look at haha. After that Saige came home and we sat around for a few hours until we went to king of prussia to meet up with bryan and his mom at friday's for dinner. had a nice time there, it's always nice to see him, and I haven't seen his mom in a few years so that was nice. Came home, got saige to bed, watched true blood, got aggravated with a few things and went to bed. At bedtime my stomach was feeling a little weird again, but nothing major. 4:00 this morning I sit straight up out of a sound sleep and run to the bathroom. my stomach was hurting SO bad, and it's been a consistent hurt/cramp/sick feeling ever since. I guess whatever this bug was finally decided to totally show itself. So now i'm laying in bed praying it goes away soon because I HATE when my stomach hurts. Saige insisted on going to school because I'm way boring to stay home with I guess, so at least she's enjoying herself. I'd rather her not get this anyway so she's probably better off there for the day. Of course it's beautiful outside today too. what a waste of a nice monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment