Thursday, August 19, 2010

a little bit of this and that ...

I don't really have much of substance to write about, I just really felt like writing a little bit, so bare with me here.

Is it friday yet? Geez what a week. Settling back into the usual routine back at home after vacation has proved to be harder then expected. Even Saige is having a hard time adjusting to being home, which is rare for her to have a hard time adjusting to anything at all. Work is crazy, but that's an every day thing. I keep thinking maybe it will become a little less stressful, even just for a day, but so far after 8 years that still haven't proved to be true. A girl can hope right?

Nothing has really happened at all this week besides going back to work. My car had issues, big surprise there. The battery kept randomly draining, but we unplugged my ipod docker and jumped it and so far it's held a charge fine since then. Hopefully it will stay ok, that battery isn't even a year old yet and I don't feel like buying another one.

I've decided I want to expand my hobbies ... because I really don't have any. That probably sounds kind of lame, but I really don't. I watch tv and movies, I read ... and thats about it. I don't have like a HOBBY hobby. I think I want to get into photo editing but I'm not sure. I downloaded the new photoshop and have enjoyed messing around with it so far. I'm considering purchasing the whole thing once my trial is over, but we'll see. I need to get back to exercising but I feel like once I start and get a steady routine of it going, something happens that throws it all out of whack and I have to start from scratch. I should start walking at night or something. Any ideas?

Well, I think thats a random enough entry for now ... I've gotta get saige ready for bed (thats always a good time). Tomorrow is friday, yay!

1 comment:

  1. i used to mess with photoshop all the time, i miss it! lots of fun!! i feel like cooking could be a good hobby too ... not just dinner cooking but really getting good at it! :) and i think you should def start walking!! i remember us walking alllll the time!

    ReplyDelete