Tuesday, August 24, 2010

what to do ...

...when you feel like your job is just going nowhere or going more downhill each day? what a slump. i wish i could find something else. i've been looking, but so far nothing's jumped out at me as something i should be doing. i wish i'd finished college, but i'll get there eventually. one thing at a time i suppose. my friends say i should write a book ... maybe i should haha. i don't really know what i'd write about, but it's fun to dream right? while we're already dreaming, lets dream about winning millions of dollars in the lottery ..that would be ideal right now. i hate stress.

4 comments:

  1. i would love if you got a new job or a step up there! you need/deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you find something else. I stayed at a job for practically ever because I was comfortable, and, to be honest, I wasn't sure if I could handle something else because I was there so long. Turns out I was wrong. I believe in you and I know you can do whatever you want. I wish we could open a bakery together. What a dream. :)

    Feel better, hun. xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. well instead of a step up, i got a hard kick in the face down the ladder today at work. i'm scouring careerbuilder/monster/craigslist as we speak. i can't do this anymore, i kind of feel like throwing up.

    thanks ladies. amanda, i wish we could too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you deserve so much better than that place. i wish the hours worked for you and that you could come work with me! :( please let me know if i can do anything to help you! <3

    ReplyDelete